Critical Care Bootcamp
Optional Post-Conference Session.
june 22 - 7:30am to 5:30pm
Non-ICU physicians are now routinely required to manage patients for prolonged periods on ventilators, to initiate and sustain sepsis protocols, to diagnose and treat the various forms of shock, and to perform advanced techniques in hemodynamic monitoring. The “Critical Care Bootcamp” is designed and taught by experts in resuscitation with a single goal in mind—to train you how to provide optimal care for the most critically ill patients in your practice, whether in the ED or on the medical floors. Accredited for 8 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Topics will include:
- Managing the Critically Ill Pregnant Patient
- Things Your Intensivist Wishes You Did
- Mastering ED Mechanical Ventilation
- Caring for the Critically Ill ICH Patient
- Managing Lines & Tubes
- Practical Hemodynamic Monitoring for the EP
- Post-Intubation Sedation & Analgesia...Get with Guidelines
- Extubating in the ED
- ED Palliative Care
- Remember That Patient You Admitted...
- Status Epilepticus...Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make!
- Hypertensive Crisis
- Family-Centered Care of the Critically Ill
- The Other ACS...Abdominal Compartment Syndrome